Friday, August 7, 2009

back on my feet

I'm finally back in the City...I have not been blogging for a while because of lots of things..



First...I was out job hunting, after I quit my job in Ortigas Center, lots of things have been difficult. I tried working in an American Company somewhere in Makati but things did not work out fine. The travel going there is very exhausting, I live in Caloocan and Makati is such a far away place and I need to ride a tricyle, then LRT then a jeepney to go there (Taxi is out of the question because I can't afford to spend Php400 fare everyday)...Until I finally decided to work at home and thank God somebody created ODESK. Now, I have finally landed a job at the comfort of my own home. I have been hired by a Norwegian Non-Profit Organization and we sell Telecommunications and Internet Services to major cities in South Africa. The best thing with this is that part of the profit goes to charity, to help the less fortunate children in Africa, in someways, I feel a part of their mission...



Ok, but prior to that, of course I went home to my old and sleepy province of Samar....and I have some authentic promdi pictures here...




I have a cousin who owns a fish pond and I decided to fool around. I actually have lots of stupid pics but it's too silly to be posted here. Living in the province is such a pleasure, the simplicity is very much humbling. It's like, life there is so much easier and kinda slow...yet so unwicked, unlike the fast paced, selfish, wicked, chaotic life I live in the big city...




I also finally got to taste the native tinolang manok and sinaing sa palayok which was soooo yummy....and lastly, there's the pic of the piece of land where I am going to build my dream house. The land is almost on top of the mountain and overlooking the sea.

So there you go... that's the update...

No comments:

Eminimall