Friday, September 2, 2011

did i got lost????



I can't believe it's been over a year since I last wrote an entry in my blog...I don't know why I stopped I guess I got tired...wala namang nagco-comment LOLZ!

But anyways, I decided to write again and hopefully for good.

Basically, the main reason I think I stopped blogging is that I was hurt and then was able to move on. Reading on my last entry, it was really full of pain, but looking back now that I'm better...I can smile and realize how silly I was at that time, parang tanga lang hahahaha!

I was really hurt last year and felt like crying every night, good thing my faith never failed to comfort me and helped me moved on...and now I'm finally good friends with that someone na iniyakan ko ng todong-todo...which is obviously a good thing....

At heto na nga, I met someone again...arggghhhh!!! cycy di ka na nagtanda...

As usual..kilig nung bago pa, always happy always smiling kahit nag-iisa...then reality set in and the same story happened again...you know someone once told me that "the same thing will happen to us over and over again, until we have learned our lessons well", this makes me think na ganun ba ako katanga? ganun ba katigas ang ulo ko at paulit-ulit nalang to????

Same story, I met someone...I was extraordinarily happy, akala ko sha na, and I could not think the whole thing was happening...until we started fighting and things are changing slowly...obviously not for the better...

Hanggang kelan ba pwedeng magpakatanga? when do we say enough? and how do we let go of someone or of a relationship that's no longer making us happy? giving us stress instead of happiness....you know in your heart that things are no longer going to be OK but you still love the person and you don't want to loose this person yet...pano yun?

At pano ba magalit ng totoo sa taong mahal mo? that situation when you are so furious but when you see this special person, everything melts away...

I feel like I need to end this relationship now, pero paano? lalo na kung nakikita mo na at nakakalimutan mo na naman lahat ng plano mo....

No comments:

Eminimall