Monday, September 5, 2011

my ship moves forward...


I really think it's about time I move on...ALONE...

I finally took you off my FB, and I feel it's better that way so I won't see you online and won't be tempted again to send you a message. It usually starts with a simple hello and the next thing I see is that you and I are together again...this time I hope things will be different...

The last four months was filled with mostly joy and a very few yet enormous amount of pain and headache...I have to admit that I still have the courage and strength to give what we have another chance, there is still so much hope that we can fix all this mess...but the question is, do I see a bright future ahead of us? do I see that light at the end of the tunnel? my answer is no...all I see are trouble, heartaches and fights...so it's best to stop while I still can..while we still can...

As I always say at the end of anything I do...Thank you....thanks for the warm hugs and wonderful kisses...for a short while you took care of me and you made me feel special...you made the distance between us never an obstacle...so sad that things did not work out...

I have always been a believer of second chances, yet what we had are more than second chances...quota na tayo kaya tama na :) at sana wag ka na bumalik, because I'm sure if you ever come back I would be helpless and again I will just give you a hug and make things OK...

I'm moving on ALONE...but I wish you the best...at this moment you are still the most important human being in my heart other than my family, so I can't see you just yet...maybe someday soon when I'm able to move on, I could look at you and smile and remember that once you were apart of my dreams...few months ago I prayed that God will allow us to be together for the longest time...now I hope it won't happen anymore....there's just no chance for us...take care....

No comments:

Eminimall