Tuesday, March 11, 2008

and DA WINNER ISSSSS!!!!!

Binibining Pilipinas Pageant!
It sounds so prestigious, elegant and classy right???? wait till you see Janina San Miguel, this years Bb. Pilipinas World. A 17 year-old with extra-ordinary caliber...

AND THEY'RE SENDING HER TO UKRAINE FOR THE MS. WORLD PAGEANT
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST JOKE EVER!!!!
Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: Fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don’t feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivian Tan.
Vivian Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivian Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilipinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family’s role for me is so important b’coz there was the wa- they’re, they was the one who’s… very… Hahahaha… Oh I’m so sorry, Ahhmm… My pamily… My family… Oh my god.. I’m… Ok, I’m so sorry… I… I told you that I’m so confident… Eto, Ahhmm, Wait… Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b’coz I’m only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the top 10. Hmmm, so… but I said that my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

No comments:

Eminimall