Friday, March 7, 2008

Idol 7's 3rd Elemination Performances Babes

The Second batch for this week...


Syesha Mercado singing Saving all my love by Whitney Houston...
This is an awesome performance for me cuz I think this girl is good and I love the song...though Simon Cowell didn't share the same view...




Now, one of this season's sweetheart...Brooke White..
I just love the tone of her voice, absolutely not a belter but she reminds me of the style of Diana King...



Ramiele Malubay.. Against All Odds..
This is one of my very very favorite song...I loved it when Scott Savol sang it on the past season of Idol..but with Ramiele, it was okay...I mean she obviously has a very big and wonderful voice but she's kinda shy and needs to work more on her confidence...



Amanda Overmyer..My favorite Nurse...
Look at her now, she's very pretty with simplier hair...and the performance was awesome...

No comments:

Eminimall