Thursday, June 11, 2009

Job Hunt



My new mission in the coming two week? is to find a new job.

I have been jobless since I quit 3 weeks ago, I had my vacation already and it's about time to find a new thing to do to earn money and survive this city. It's tough to live in Manila when you're not earning anything because everything is so expensive, it's like the moment you step out of your door is an expense already and I can't afford to just spend and spend and not earn, I don't wanna dry out my savings...

It's 3:17 in the morning and I just got home from an interview with an american company in Makati, somewhere in Salcedo Village. The company's offer is quite reasonable plus a very good commission package, we are just waiting for their call if they are willing to give-in to our asking price (of course, established career and experience earns you the right to demand once in a while lolz). So hopefully by next week things will be finalize if me and my gang will be working there.

ANYWAYS, BIRTHDAY KO NA SA MONDAY JUNE 15...

No comments:

Eminimall