Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'M BACK!!!


I'm officially back!!!! wasn't able to blog for I think a week because my PC was in a bad shape, I mean just the monitor and I had to buy a new one.

The latest is I'm still jobless, after I quit my job last week, the job that I learned to love...I miss working at night, my everyday routine of sleeping by day and working at night, my regular dose of coffee and cigarette, my clients...the americans I spoke to everynight, and most specially my dear friends whom I have seen almost everynight for the last four years. I'm still sad, I know in my heart that I made the right decision, it's just that I miss a lot of things and people... four years is four years and it made a mark in my heart already.

Ok, enough of the sentiments... the good news is...I got no pressure anymore wahahahahaha yeyyyy!!!! I'm currently a bum but I think I earned it, I'm enjoying my being unemployed at the moment. I went to the mall (which I haven't done in a very long time), went shopping and most of all, I'll be in Cagayan de Oro for a vacation.

When I get back, I'd look for a new job and I'd probably opt to work at home, maybe get 2 jobs working at home. I know that this kind of arrangement is already available. I missed blogging so I might be doing this everyday.

No comments:

Eminimall