Sunday, May 31, 2009

wedding singer


Oh Yes! I'll be a wedding singer next week. It's for my dear cousin's wedding, her name is Dinah and the wedding is going to be all the way in Mindanao, Cagayan de Oro to be exact.

It makes me smile when I think about how time ran so fast, it's like a few years ago she was this little girl I used to take to school because her mom, my tita is at work. I watched her grew up like my little sister and now she's going to have her own family...funny thing is I'm still unmarried lolz!!!!

She specially requested the song "it's your love" by Tim Mcgraw (Gil Ofarim has a version of this song), so I will be singing that song while she march down the aisle to married life, and I'm kinda nervous not because I'm afraid to sing in public but I want it to be perfect, for her and for our family. And I also prepared few other songs for the reception.

It's been like 7 years since I last visited Mindanao and I am extremely excited because I will also be visiting Iligan City and see familiar places, the Timoga Swimming Pools and some water falls out there, and also I'll be seeing lots of cousins from my mom's side, the nicest and the coolest of all.

And maybe, meet someone new, who knows....

No comments:

Eminimall