Thursday, April 23, 2009

GiSinG!!!



AGAIN, SLEEP IS SUCH A PRECIOUS COMMODITY...for me...

For almost four years now, I have not been able to have a good sleep. Everyday I only sleep for like 4 to 6 hours and sometimes just 3 hours...

Part of the reason is that I work at night and it's so difficult to sleep by day when everyone is awake, noisy doing things. I have tried so many things to put myself to sleep, tried valium (which I quit using due to unpleasant side effects), antihesthamines to alcohol...but still the same. It's like my inner clock is broken, that I'm automatically up after 4 to 5 hours of sleep and can no longer go back to the dreamland...

My oh my...if anyone among you knows the remedy, please do share it to me, mukha na akong zombie minsan...

Worse part is...as per text of my friend...

"the scary thing about having insomnia is not the hours lost for sleeping...but actually the rerun of the thoughts you've been trying to run away from...

No comments:

Eminimall