Friday, April 24, 2009

happy BIRTHDAY angel!


That's Angel, my friend/office-mate on the left and that monkey-looking guy goofing behind is, well, ahemm.. ahhh... mmm... ok it's me. But hey! I don't normally look like that everyday, I was just as I said goofing around since it's my friend's Bday.

Ok, the usual stuff, cake with a candle to blow (red sperma candle we borrowed from manong the guard because mumi vk forgot the candle of the cake). Anyways, she's out right now with her bf somewhere in Tagaytay para dun magpalamig :)

My birthday is past approaching and I won't mention my age since I stopped counting when I reached 25, and yes I'm serious. It's gonna be a Monday but I plan to celebrate on Sunday, the 14th (my actual bday is June 15)

At balak ko magpa-inom, so if anybody of you is not busy and want's to join me on my birthday, you just tell me and I'd be happy to invite you and get dunk LOLZ! and lastly I will be travelling again this year, for my much needed rest and break. First stop is Cagayan de Oro in Mindanao to attend my cousin's wedding, Oh yeah CDO is such a nice place and I wanna try their white water rafting. Next is Samar, by July I will be coming home to my sleepy yet wonderful province, fiesta kasi dun, then come November I'll be back to Cebu City, my second home...the city that has a very special place in my heart....

See you there, kung sino man nandun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No don't be shy...
Don't deny...
You look like that everyday!!!

Wahahaha :p

Eminimall