Tuesday, March 10, 2009

25 RanDOM THings ABout Me

OK FINE! SINCE EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGING ME ABOUT THIS AND EVERY BLOGGER HAS AN ENTRY ABOUT THIS, I'M DOING THIS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF NOTHING...

1. I don't eat liver, be it pork or chicken liver. It's taste is disgusting and I can really tell if a food has liver on it, it makes me puke.

2. I love songs from the 80s, love songs in particular, those old songs of Phil Collings, new waves...anything 80s.

3. I haven't slept well in 4 years. Maybe because I work at night mmmm but even if I'm not working I find it so hard to sleep.

4. My favorite vegetable is Ampalaya, kahit araw-araw mabubuhay ako ng ampalaya lang ang ipakain, of course dapat gisahin at lagyan ng itlog.

5. My other favorite dish is "ginataang alimasag" isipin ko palang naglalaway na ako.

6. I love my family so much, that when they do horrible things I find it hard to forgive them because I really get hurt. I don't want them to be lost on the wrong roads in life...

7. I love foreign movies, specially those with languages I don't understand (chinese, french, italian, spanish etc...) I find it fascinating and challenging to get myself dizzy by chasing those very small subtitles on the bottom of the screen lolz!!!

8. I love taking pictures, kahit saan picture kahit nakakahiya na picture pa rin, kahit walang ligo walang suklay picture pa rin.

9. Travel is one of my passion hahahaha kahit walang pera I wanna travel. I wanna visit Europe or pag walang pera sa Cebu nalang uli.

10. I'm a writer. I used to write literature on my journal before I became a blogger. Too bad I lost one of my journal with so much stuffs in it.

11. Trip ko maligo sa ulan, i dunno...I just love it when it rains. I feel like my soul would be cleansed if I bathe at rain...

12. I experiment a lot in cooking, I love to cook kahit ano lang...usually something with coconut milk and lots of chili pepper...

13. Lately I have been enjoying Vodka, mixed with sprite or orange juice.

14. I find it hard to settle down and find someone I could spend the rest of my life with. Maybe the problem is with me...I feel its time, I wanna be with someone but I guess I'm not lucky in that part...

15. I want to be a millionaire so I can change people's lives including mine. I wanna help my family, relatives, friends and all those in need, that's why tumataya ako parati ng lotto malay natin swertihin, kaso olats pa, ewan ko lang bukas baka manalo na. Feeling ko naman mananalo talaga ako.

16. I'm very emotional, I tend to miss the places I have been and the friends I left behind. I actually feel bad each time I think of Cebu City because I love that place so much and I feel bad that I'm away...

17. I wanna enroll in a culinary school and put-up my own restaurant very soon, kelangan na lang pera...

18. Each time I hear my favorite songs, I remember my past, the things that made me what I am today...the people that touched my life and the people I left behind...

19. I'm a very dedicated lover close to being stupid. When I'm inlove I give everything, kahit pa kawawain ako ok lang.

20. Fantasy ko maging member ng Mafia or Russian Mob...

21. I love my friends so much, for me they are like precious diamonds rare and should be treasured...

22. I dont like eating chocolate bars, pero love ko chocolate cake & chocolate ice cream...

23. Madaling mag-init ulo ko and I tend to utter bad things and bad words, but I can easily be calmed and can show remorse and compassion.

24. I love going out during weekends, have fun and enjoy life. Watch and meet new people.

25. Inspite of the bad things about me, I stil consider myself a good person :)

No comments:

Eminimall