Monday, March 23, 2009

Rest In Peace Dear Jade...



British reality star Jade Goody is finally in peace, she died in her sleep on March 22, 2009 after a battle of cervical cancer. She was diagnosed of cancer around August of 2008 while inside Big Brother House in India. She left a husband and two young sons.

I have followed her story for months now, eversince I've read about the controversy she had in Big Brother UK where there were issues about racism about her throwing remarks to Indian Star Shilpa Shetty. In my opinion, yes there was an issue but she did her part to correct and show the world she wasn't a racist by entering the Big Brother house in India and it was there where she was told the horrifying truth that she had cancer...

One thing I admire about her is her courage, to face everything...happiness, pain, sorrow and death...she made sure everything is in the right places before she died including the future of her children.

As I mentioned on my last entry, life is so fagile....we just don't know what's gonna happen next who things will end...but Jade's fight is over and she won, even if it meant death for her...she won her battle, she made a change, she touched lives and passed away peacefully, in peace....

I pray for her soul...rest in peace Jade...

No comments:

Eminimall