Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Share

03-28-09
8:30PM to 9:30PM
EARTH HOUR



And of course I did my share...turned-off everything, fridge, tv, electric fan, computer, everything except my LED flashlight which i used when i was cooking dinner (see pic :) that's meat my kitchen frying chicken and some quick poses in the darkness. at least in some way i had my contribution in saving energy for mother earth. it's obvious that the weather nowadays is getting weirder each day, it's summer and it rained for 2 days huh!
Anyways, things to do this weekend? mmm...please inspire me to finally clean-up my room, it needs cleaning so badly, tomorrow afternoon i'll do my best to sweep all the dust out, of course that's after we go swimming. oh yeah, we're going swimming with my cousins, nieces and nephews and some friends, there's this resort in cavite they talked about.
okidoki, i'll log out early :D!!! it's weekend and i'm hoping this one would be awesome!

No comments:

Eminimall