Saturday, March 14, 2009

bangag


it's friday and i'm kinda happy...

aside from the fact that finally i can rest my exhausted body, it's payday :D so there's a sweet smile in my face even if i only slept for 4 hours. mixed emotions kumbaga pinaghalong saya at init ng ulo kay wag pa ring salingin lolz!!!

anyways, the friend that i mentioned on my last post (yeah, that friend who just came from the states) is going home to our province, the island paradise of samar (18 long hours of travel by bus or an hour by plane, regularly bombarded by typhoons, dirty politics etc....) she'll be there for more than a week then will go back to the states again :( and before she leaves we're gonna have s dinner tomorrow night. i mentioned to her that we should hang-out somewhere in greenbelt and i'm sure we can find a nice place to eat...

my cousin (again, the one i mentioned on my previous post) finally stopped texting me, maybe because i stopped texting back, i stopped texting back because i didn't think i have the authority to advice something about lovelife because mine is a total mess, and sexlife? mmm... not either cuz mine is boring nowadays and they're more active than i am so they should know better now...

i'll try to get drunk tomorrow night...it's been a while and my nerves are carving for alcohol...but i should continue my diet, argghhhhhh i wanna eat lots and lots of food but i shouldn't, not now...well im glad that my diet is finally working :) i lost a few lbs and my tummy is now a lot smaller. i only need to work on my abs and get that six pack wahahahahahaha

No comments:

Eminimall