Friday, February 13, 2009

174 MILLION PLUS JACKPOT

WALA PA RING NANANALOOOOO!!!!!!

The jackpot price is now 174 million pesos plus!!! and nobody won it yet...now I'm nervous, is it going to me??? Oh God I hope not...cuz I don't know what's gonna happen, what am I going to do with that kind of money???

Oh my gulay!!! in my wildest daydream, If I get all that cash....tsk.. I can picture myself on the plane going abroad for a while to hide and to pamper myself...sleep in the best bed in the world and wake up with my face on the smoothest and softest pillow ever..with white pillowcases and white matresses...then get out of bed and watch the sunrise as the porch of my room faces the sea....then my butler will serve me my breakfast, coffee...omelet...bacon...eggs...fresh fruit juice....

then...i'll stroll on the beach with the light of the sun reflecting the white sand...

WAKE UPPPP!!!! UGH!!!!!

No comments:

Eminimall