Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AHHHH BAD DAYYYYY!!!!

I thought everything's gonna be just fine because finally I was able to sleep long enough to reboot my brain...yeah that's what I thought....

This is probably one of the worst night of me going to work...the bus that I took got stucked in a traffic and I was running late....I went off the bus and took a cab so I can make it on time and still have my attendance bonus (3k din yun less tax, sayang..pambayad na yun ng internet na malapit ng ma-suspend after 2 months of late payment, bayad na yun ng bill ko sa tubig at dagdag na rin para bayad sa dentist ko)

Then that stupid taxi driver kinuha pa ang 15 pesos kung sukli sa taxi... bwiseeettt.....

Anyways, I still made it on time at work, that's all that matters...It's wednesday and I'm halfway thru this week and tomorrow I'm gonna try my luck again to win that lotto jackpot which have fired up to 145 million pesos now... I actually prayed yesterday...I said God oh God if you're gonna let me win that jackpot please let me win it now...not next week or next month...that money is over 100 million already and it's way to big, if it increases or reaches 200 million, I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do with it or how to handle that big cash...I only need a few of it huhuhuhuhu!!!! I just don't know but I have this gut feeling that I am going to win something....if not that jackpot I feel there is something....

Pag nanalo ako, pramis lahat ng bumasa nitong blog na to babalatuhan ko, just drop a message on how to get in touch with you....:))

No comments:

Eminimall