Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tired

I promised myself that I'll be honest and make this blog more personal, so here I go...

Honestly, at this point I am kind of tired of the same thing that I do, day after day...week after week...month after month...

I want to do something different yet I do not have much choice at this time. Basically because of this Global Financial Sh*t that's affecting everyone..I wanted to leave the country and work abroad so I can finally do something for a change, I wanna change my life and the lives of the people I love. Though staying abroad for good is not part of my plan, I just want to work there save enough money and start my own business. My own business as in I will no longer have a boss that will pressure me, I no longer worry on asking permission if I want to take a leave, be late for work or be absent...

Right now I feel that everything's so stressful, I feel like my body is so heavy that it's hard for me to get-up and take a shower so I can take that bus and go to work again.

Or so bored that even if I don't want to go work, I can't stay at home either cuz I feel like I'm gonna be choked if I don't see nothing but the four corners of my room...

I hope somebody can provide the exact answers to this dilemma... I wish that right now I could have a better choice....Certain things are becoming pointless, it's like no matter what I do or how hard I struggle, I still end up in the same hole... Oh God I'm not complaining...please don't punish me...I guess I'm looking for more meaning...I guess I just want to have certain changes...for the better...for something new...

No comments:

Eminimall