Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a spark of hope...


i hate chain emails, specially when it says you have to forward it to 10 or more persons in an hour or else a badluck will happen to you whatsoever......i normally delete those mails the moment i get them from friends (oh come on friends stop doing it already!!!) and i do not read them at all...

but there was one email i saw in my yahoo account today, it's an email from my dear cousin dinah. i thought it was just one of those crappy mails cuz it went straight to my spam folder (or maybe it trully is...) the email just daid "fwd:" since it's from dinah i read it cuz my cousin do not normally forward garbage... and email said...

"God saw you struggling (for something), God said it's over, a blessing is on it's way..."

it is kind of deep because we trully cannot interpret exactly God's messages or his mysterious ways of letting us now those messages...this one came as an email...

funny because i was or i am really bothered by something...i have so much in my mind that i find it hard to sleep, and i have to take something that would make my mind calm and rest...in fact today i only have less than 5 hours of sleep, i've always been thinking of my plans, plans that still need to be started but have not because of so many things that goes along the way and one of them is the global financial mess...

i have lately been pre-occupied on making some changes in my life and the lives of the people i love, i planned to go abroad to seek for a better tomorrow for us all.. tried my luck at lotto because who knows tomorrow i'd be a millionaire...oh yeah, my problem is money...money, money, money...like you and the rest of them all... i know things would be different if i have lots of money....

but in my heart, there is something that tells me that money is not the answer to these dilemmas...i feel like you know...i can live with what i have right now...i can be happy...without having more...

but other times...i have to face reality...that there are lots of things i need to do, i need to achieve before it's too late....the struggle continues...

i hope that indeed a blessing is on its way...

No comments:

Eminimall