Saturday, February 7, 2009

i will be a millionaire

well, that's just a dream... for now??? who knows...

lately i have been daydreaming that im gonna win the jackpot and as of today feb 6 the jackpot price is over 115 million pesos...and in my dream i have already planned what i am going to do with my millions...as i said who knows....so there i go every tuesdays, thursdays and sundays...the scheduled draw of pcso's 6/49 lotto draw...pila ako dun baka sakaling manalo and then experience the life that only happens in my wildest dreams...

when i get my winnings i will stop working for at least a month so i can give myself a break, for nearly two decades i have not stopped working and have always struggled to survive the chaos of an ordinary jolog's life, i feel it's about time for some major-kick-ass changes...

then after a month of slacking and spending and shopping and pampering and clubbing and touring and spending....i will get back to my feet and face my new life, the life of the elite, the privileged, the chosen few, the special ones, the rich ones (lolz can somebody slap me bwahahaha)...and then to give my life more meaning.... i will...

...go back to school...probably culinary school and bartending so i can put-up my own restobar, i have always wanted to have this type of business, so that my talent in cooking and drink-mixing will be put on good use...

...share my blessings to those in need...my cousins and relatives, my friends, those who helped my in the past, those who touched my life in a lot of ways, those i meet on the streets, those i see on tv and those who have dreams that i can help realize...

...build a church or at least renovate some...

...donate to schools probably schools of the less fortunate...kahit manlang isang toneladang damit na ukay-ukay....

...of course pamper my parents specially my mom who have been through hell and back because of me...

...take care of my adopted siblings L & J, make sure they finish their studies and their future is secured...

...give money to edgar g. so he can finally put-up his own business and stay in one place...

...hire the best lawyer for the case of my cousin who have been stabbed to death by a ruthless, lost soul named george and make sure he stays in jail...

and finally, start a non-profit organization that would benefit the needy, most specially legal assistance for those innocent people being persecuted but can't afford to defend themselves...

p.s. i will be good...i will be simple...i'll do my best to stay humble...mahirap na makidnap...

No comments:

Eminimall