Friday, February 27, 2009

BLOCKED


IT'S FRIDAY AND I'M PISSED...REAL PISSED!!!
While at work hours ago I found out that I can no longer access my blog, I know that it's my workstation and my computer should be should for work-related things, but COME ON!!! it's just a blog, it doesn't hurt anyone or anything and besides I'm not blogging any single thing about the company, they can all check here!!!
I understand that they have blocked:
friendster
myspace
facebook
multiply
but blocking blogspot, livejournal, ebay and sulit.ph???? WTF!!!!! I don't see the reason...is it just power tripping? did they block it because people aren't working anymore and have always been busy blogging or checking ebay???
my answer would be OK FINE BLOCK EVERYTHING!!!!! INCLUDING GOOGLE, YAHOO I CAN STILL BLOG AT HOME!!!!!

No comments:

Eminimall