Thursday, February 26, 2009

HOTTAAAAA

SUMMER....is almost here...

I can now feel it, can now taste it..

It's freaking humid everywhere including my room and I hate it so much. And I'm still sick...Yes it's confirmed that I catched a cold. One thing I don't like about living here in Manila is during the summer, it's so humid and I get sick each time the weather changes. A few days ago I was thinking why I got sick again, then I realized it's the weather again, it's almost summer.

I used to love summer so much a few years ago when I was still living in the wonderful island of Cebu. Summer there is fun, the streets and the malls are not crowded and life seems so easy. Add to that, I'm always at the beach because the nice beaches are only a few minutes away from the city. Oh God I miss Cebu....I miss eating puso & barb-q, lechon and chicharon....I miss strolling the streets of Urgello where I lived for years lolz! I miss eating at Larsian, or simply hanging-out everywhere from dunkin donuts fuente to mcdo jones to national bookstore mango to SM or Ayala....

Cebu will always be my "home", it's just sad that my life is now here in Manila...Manila is not that bad because I got wonderful friends here as well and a good job...it's just that I miss the south...to a point that I get hurt thinking that I'm away...

No comments:

Eminimall